Monday, October 20, 2008

Chapter 6- "The Makers Eye"

Questions for active reading

1. Those are great elements to successful writing and revision. Depending on the topic it is a good idea to express personal past situations to express your meaning more clearly and understanding to the reader.

2. I reread my papers to myself but i do not find that it has the same affect as constructive criticism from another. I would rather have someone else read my writing for the first time before I do so that I do not influence my thoughts and ideas toward their own criticism.

3. It in no way influences how I read the quotes because I find that all the tips are understandable to different writings and what their strategies are. Different things work for different people. Whatever makes them feel works for themselves should not be judged by others.

No comments: